Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your support of Taiping Sentral Mall!
Over the years, we have been sending you information on our events, promotions, and much more, to enhance your shopping experience with us.
Taiping Sentral Mall would like to continue providing this information to you.
The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010 is implemented in Malaysia to safeguard the usage of personal data. Please refer to the following Notice regarding your personal data for your reference:
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”)
1. Taiping Sentral Mall views your personal data and privacy seriously. This Notice is issued as per the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”), to inform you that your personal data is being processed by Taiping Sentral Mall.
2. The personal data processed by Taiping Sentral Mall includes details that you have previously provided to us, either in written, oral or electronic communications in our events, promotions, or other forms of communications with Taiping Sentral Mall.
3. You agree to Taiping Sentral Mall collecting, using and processing your personal data for the following purposes:
a) Sending you information related to events, promotions and contests related to our marketing activities unless you have indicated that you do not wish for Taiping Sentral Mall to process your personal data for such purposes.
b) Using your information for marketing and statistical analysis for planning and demographical use.
c) Complying with local law and regulatory requirements or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
d) Any other purposes related to Taiping Sentral Mall marketing activities.
4. If you wish to:
– Withdraw your consent to any use of your personal data;
– Have any questions on your personal data;
– Would like to lodge a complaint relating to your personal data;
– Would like to obtain access, or make correction to your personal data records;
“Taiping Sentral Mall Data Protection PIC”
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Nothing in this Notice shall limit the rights of customers or Taiping Sentral Mall under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
6. By disclosing your personal data to us, you agree and consent to us processing your personal data for the purposes stated in this Privacy Notice. Nevertheless, you still have the right to withdraw your consent or restrict the purpose(s) and method(s) in which we process your personal data at any time in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice. Taiping Sentral Mall shall deem that you have received, understood the contents, and given permission to allow Switch to continue to process your personal data in accordance with the Notice above if we do not receive any written reply from you as an objection within fourteen (14) working days from the date of this Notice. Once again, thank you for supporting Taiping Sentral Mall!
With warmest regards,
Taiping Sentral Mall Management Team